The company Ostredok, s.r.o. respects your right to privacy when using our website and in electronic communications with us. We have put in place all the necessary measures to securely preserve all of the personal information that you provide to us.
Principles and method of protecting the processing of personal data by the operator Ostredok, s.r.o.
Thank you for visiting this website. We hope you enjoy getting to know the company Ostredok, s.r.o. based Panónska 42, 851 01, ICO: 46905324 and its services. The company Ostredok, s.r.o. respects your right to privacy when using our website and in electronic communications with us. We have put in place all necessary measures to secure the preservation of all of your personal information, which you provide to us in the manner described below.
The terms "we", "us", "our" "Ostredok, s.r.o." and "Hotel Ostredok" used on this site refer to the company Ostredok, s.r.o. "You" refers to the person accessing and/or using our website. Ostredok, s.r.o. only processes personal data on that particular person who has given explicit consent to the Art. 6 (b) 1., (b) (a) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" § 13 ( 1. (b) (a) Act No 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, or any other data which are necessary to provide (and improve) our services to you. The operator shall only process the personal data provided for in the individual provisions of law 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and additions to certain laws, i.e. "the subject of processing shall be the sole sex, title, name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail and telephone contact of the data subject without the possibility of assigning them to the other personal data, and their use is intended solely for the operator's needs in writing with the person concerned and the registration of such data. Where the activity of the operator is direct marketing, the said personal data may be provided by another operator having the same object of activity solely for the purposes of direct marketing, and if the person concerned so far has appealed to the Ustan. § 23 para. 2. (b) b) Act no 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and additions to certain laws. You can provide us with your email address, name, phone number, etc., to provide you with information about our services, to include you in our competitions or surveys, or to inform you about events and events in the company Ostredok, s.r.o. that interest you. We want to assure you that Ostredok, s.r.o. takes all necessary measures to maintain the protection and security of the data you provide to us, including in particular:
1. It shall take all necessary measures to preserve the secrecy and security of your personal data.
2. Access to your personal data shall only be authorized by the beneficiaries of our company, which are further provided only in the law.
4. To guarantee the protection of your personal data, we maintain a secure IT environment and we have the necessary measures to prevent the leakage of personal data it obtains and processes.
5. Your personal data is processed only for the purposes for which you have provided them to the companies. These will be used to provide, support and obtain feedback regarding the level of our services and to prevent breaches of security, laws or our terms of service.
6. Our hotel will never share your personal information with any third party company intending to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you expressly consent to us.
7. Company may provide your personal information to the national authorities and judicial authorities if: required by applicable law; or is in our good faith that such a step is necessary to comply with the legal procedures; In the case of response to legal claims or judicial processes; or to protect the rights of the company Ostredok, s.r.o. or their customers and the public. – In some limited cases, we may provide your personal information to the prospective transferor of the respective company Ostredok, s.r.o., provided that we are legally securing the confidentiality and security of such data, and that in providing these Personal data, our company complies with the applicable laws and the contract for the processing of personal data has been concluded. – Our company will not use your personal information (including your email address) for direct or indirect communication, unless you expressly authorized to do so or revoke the consent.
8.Hotel Ostredok*** stores and saves the personal information a guest provides to us through the website, in its databases, as long as reasonably necessary with regard to our needs to provide our guests with answers to your queries or to resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with applicable legal regulations. This means that we store guests' personal information for a reasonable period of time after a guest stops using the services of our company or use this website. Upon expiry of this period, guests personal data will be erased from all systems of Ostredok s.r.o., or will be deleted only after the consent has been given, by written notice to the address of Ostredok, s.r.o., Panónska 42, 851 01 Bratislava, or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. We have the right to delete your personal information that you have provided to us at any time.
10. Address if you choose to contact Ostredok, s.r.o. for further questions on your personal data: Ostredok, s.r.o., Panloon 42, 851 01 Bratislava, e-mail address: email@example.com,
13. If you require us to perform a particular service (installation competition, newsletter or information about new services and promotions, etc.) we will require you to provide additional direct personal information (name, address and email address). In this case, we will request your explicit consent to collect and use your personal information. These personal data will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided us.
For more information, please contact the reception of hotel Ostredok***.